Imagine the Potential
We created MSP Toolshed to make machine deployments more profitable and more efficient. Through the beauty of automated solutions, MSP Toolshed allows you to build standard and custom endpoint configurations within one intuitive dashboard. Join the other MSPs who are billing the usual rate for machine deployments that take a fraction of the time.
The Future of Automated Machine Deployments is Here
The easiest way to start a dynamic deployment solutions process on a brand new piece of equipment. Choose from:
- Fully Automated – Plug a USB drive into the machine, boot, and hit enter. That’s it!
- Mostly Automated – Put multiple deployment scenarios on a single USB, plug the USB drive into the machine, boot, select the proper deployment solutions, and hit enter. That’s it!
- No Touch! – Dropship computers directly to a client, no need to build it in-house. Give the office manager or end-user a USB stick that they insert to get the machine provisioned.
Advanced Automated Naming Rules
Automatically name computers based on criteria you set up in advance.
- Serial Number
- Auto-Increment Based on Existing Computers
- Client Onboarding: Easily onboard new clients and deploy your standard configuration by having your new customer self-service with WebStart.
- BYOD or Machine Transfer: Setup or reconfigure a machine to a new configuration by starting the WebStart deployment process.
- Custom Scenarios: Use the WebStart MSI in your own custom scenario, such as imaging, deploying via your RMM, group policy, etc.
WebStart will do the rest by installing the software profile of your choosing, including updating the machine to the latest patch versions and rebooting. You can walk away, without having to watch the software install.
Keep it simple and group common software titles and Windows settings then nest the profile in to your Client or Department profiles, ensuring that your standard items are applied consistently and you aren’t adding the same titles or settings over and over again.
With MSP Toolshed, you can select multiple software install options from multiple sources, including the MSP Toolshed script repository, the Chocolatey Community repository, your own Custom Installers library and if you use ConnectWise Automate, you can run Automate scripts. Save time and take on the installation process your way!
Enable Build Notifications
Configure custom notifications on the machine(s) being setup so your technicians or end users can know the setup is in progress
In addition to all of our built-in content, MSP Toolshed can deploy any MSI or EXE you desire as part of the setup process, such as RMM and Backup agents, Antivirus, security agents or licensed software.
Use a single Configuration Profile for both laptops and desktops by leveraging our Chassis Filter feature, to ensure the software and scripts are only run on the type of machine you need.
Open Up New Opportunities with Automated Solutions